Sunday, September 2, 2012

Grot tank "Kommanda" (part 1)

Hey!
Today I was doing my first scratchbuild work - Grot tank "Komanda" with grotzooka and big shoota.

Here are a few pictures of the process.



I started with chassis.



Next was hull.

Then I cut circles

and inserted magnets. They are needed for joining turret with hull.

And this is parts of turret

and driver.

After assembling turret with grotzooka looked like this.

Then I upgraded hull a little

and joined it with chassis.

I made tracks from this (I've got it from my friend and I even don't know from what tank it is).

This is the fuel tank.

And then I made dozer blade.

Then the Hell has come. I was making welding seams from Tamia putty and 524 rivets from beads. It took me 10 hours.

So this is what it looks like before painting.


Upd. It is painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment